Friday, November 7, 2008

dogs of my life

In light of my recent trip to North Carolina, (where I jumped at the chance to take some pictures of my family's dogs, Rocky & Mason!) I thought I would post a few images of the dogs of my life thus far.

Jack, who was my absolute best friend growing up, was an excellent role model for both Rocky and Orvis, and would lean all 95 lbs. of himself on you until you'd give him some love.




Rocky - lover of chasing squirrels and belly rubs- has also been a great teacher for Orvis.




Lola was our little black lab's first true love- they would often sit together and hold paws. Annie is my dad's beautiful golden who lives in Wyoming.



The newest addition to my family is Mason, a chunky golden retriever. Mason will put anything, edible or not, into his mouth- even my 100mm macro lens, which he mistook for a giant swiss cake roll! (Note: the attempt to eat my lens actually took place minutes after these photos were taken!)



Last but certainly not least ... our crazy, not quite two-year old lab, Orvis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos...did you have any pics of Jazzie? Fergie? Love you!
Kenz